【海狗】的日記


    Background Music:F.I.R. 飛兒樂團 - 你很愛他

1/27/2006

謝安琪 - The One And Only

謝安琪 - The One And Only
Lyrics:林思聰  Music:林思聰

  Here I am  Under the spotlights
  Without the stage fright  I'll sing for you

* Remember way before  I was so insecure
  Without a focus  Without a sight
  Many weary nights  I was down with troubies
  I'm striving on
  Sure and predestine  I'll be on my way to be true
  It's make believing

# If I should be a star tonight  Make the best of me
  Come hear how I feel   Let me have a voice
  To sing with love  From me to you
  If time could stop  I'll take this moment to live with me
  And take no regret  You will see

  repeat * #

  Temperamental feelings
  That come with every words
  that I sing from the top of my head
  Don't wanna be that someone
  who just sing with their greed

  repeat #

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home